What is Oscillot®?
The Oscillot System consists of a series of aluminium paddles, which can be mounted on top of virtually any fence.
When a cat tries to climb over the fence, they will place a paw on the paddle, which then spins so that they cannot get traction.
CATFENCE is the exclusive New Zealand distributor of the OSCILLOT® system.
Why we like Oscillot®
- Simple and discreet. It’s hardly noticeable on your fence.
- Four colours to complement your home.
- Durable. The paddles are made from aluminium, and professionally powder-coated. The Dual Knuckle Post Kit is made from acetal, a very durable plastic able to withstand weather extemes. All components are made in Australia.
- No wires or power supplies as in electric systems.
Oscillot® keeps your cat safely at home, away from dangers such as:
- getting lost
- being hit by a vehicle
- being attacked by a dog or another cat
- being stolen
- eating poisoned bait
- being impounded