1.3m cat climbing post
Ideal to place by a window or to give access to a high cat door
- Platforms are 18mm thick for extra stiffness under heavy loads
- The pole is buttressed to reduce swaying when a big cat jumps onto the post
- The centre of gravity is very low for maximum stability.
Dimensions in millimetres:
- Height overall: 1300
- Platform heights: 500 and 1000
- Base: 700 x 610 x 18 MDF (sealed so it won’t absorb spilled liquids)
- Pole: 1280 x 90 x 70 kiln-dried pine
- Platforms (2): 550 x 340 x 18 plywood
- Carpet: Treated with catnip
- Rope: Covering 450mm of the post
- Assembled weight: 24kg
- Shipping dimensions (sent in 2 packages):
730 x 730 x 90 x 13kg, 1300 x 190 x 140 x 11kg
Also available in 1.8m 3-platform version
Why we think these posts are simply the best
Our posts may not be the prettiest climbing posts but they are built BIG (so your cat can stretch while scratching) and STRONG (they take the abuse so that your furniture doesn’t). We don’t use cardboard or cheap fabric coverings which your cat can shred in a few months.
Posts are shipped with fasteners and tool, and take only a few minutes to assemble.
If you’re picking up your post from us in Auckland, we can assemble it, or partially assemble it, for you. Just let us know on the order form.
Made for you
Our workshop in Auckland is very small, so all posts are made to order. Your post will be ready within two weeks of receiving your payment (minimum $100 deposit required when placing order).
Our posts have a one-year warranty against defects in materials and construction. After a few years of constant use, your climbing post may start to look a bit ragged, at which time we are happy to quote on replacing the carpet and rope. The rest of the post should last indefinitely.
– Rebecca, owner of a Super 1 cat climbing post