Need help planning your cat containment system?
If you’re having trouble working out what to order, we can help.
Follow the steps below, and we’ll send you a list of what you need.
You will need:
- Pencil and paper
- Tape measure
- Camera (a cellphone camera is fine)
Sketch a plan
A “plan” is a bird’s-eye view of your cat’s area. It doesn’t have to be to scale but it does need to show all the fences around the area.
The example here was sent to us by a customer, and it’s great.
Your plan needs to show:
- the length of each section of fence and the width of any gates,
- the lowest height of each section of fence, i.e. from the ground to the top of the fence. (In this example, the customer told us that all her fences were 1.8m high.)
Start at the left-hand end of your fence (in the plan above it would be the bottom left corner where the fence meets the house) and take photos of your fence, ideally showing from the ground to the top of the fence.
Continue taking photos, overlapping slightly, all the way around to the right-hand end.
Email us your plan and your photos
- If you are able to reduce them to approximately 800 pixels wide, you can probably attach them all to an email.
- If there are too many large files, you may need to send them in small batches so they are not rejected by your email service (or ours). Alternatively, you can use wetransfer.com to send them to us.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll email you a list of what to order
We’ll also let you know what it will cost.
And we’ll include a plan showing our recommended installation.