Our Super Scratcher Cat Climbing Post is big enough to share!
Solidly built, it features a heavy MDF base for stability, an upper platform that’s great for a cat nap, and a wrapping of genuine manila rope.
- Base: 600mm x 600mm x 18mm MDF (painted so it will not absorb spilled liquids)
- Post: 75mm x 90mm x 1.88m kiln-dried pine
- Platform: 460mm x 280mm x 12mm plywood
- Carpet: Specially treated with catnip
- Rope: 8mm genuine manila, covering 500mm of the post
- Assembled weight: 18.5kg
- Shipping weight (sent in 2 packages):
a) 0.65m x 0.65m x 0.07m x 7.5kg
b) 1.9m x 0.13m x 0.11m x 9.5kg
Price: $310 including GST, if picked up in Auckland, or we can ship throughout New Zealand. Please contact us for shipping costs.
Our posts are built to order, using all-new materials. They may not be the prettiest climbing posts but they are built BIG (so your cat can stretch while scratching) and STRONG (they take the abuse so that your furniture doesn’t). We don’t use cheap fabric coverings which your cat can shred in a few months.
“The scratching post we bought from you is absolutely fabulous. Saffy hasn’t even looked at our furniture since the post arrived, and loves to sleep and play on it. She supervises our dinner time from there most nights.”
– Rebecca, owner of a Super Scratcher climbing post
Got an extra-big cat?
See our Mega Scratcher Post, designed for Maine Coons and other big cats.
All our posts have a one-year warranty against defects in materials and construction. After a few years of constant use, your climbing post may start to look a bit ragged, at which time we are happy to quote on replacing the carpet and manila rope. The rest of the post should last indefinitely.